At CRIS Bits, we will:
- Inform public understanding and dialogue on the safety of ingredients in food and consumer products, with knowledge-based writing that is responsible, ethical and supported by evidence.
- Make understandable and relevant the knowledge and insights of researchers and other experts, to provide readers with clarity and insight into topical issues around ingredient safety.
- Provide a fact-based and editorially independent platform, free of bias and advocacy.
- Support academic freedom to write and publish on issues of relevance to society.
- Protect editorial freedom in all partnerships.
- Ensure accurate, relevant, high quality, and understandable content by using experienced editors.
- Be open, transparent and accountable. Where errors occur we will correct them transparently.
- Work with our contributors and partners to ensure we are serving the public good in everything we do.